SBI Recruitment 2018 – 8301 Junior Associates
State Bank of India issued Notification for the post of 8301 Junior Associates. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – CRPD/CR/2017-18/10
Name of Vacancies – Junior Associates
Number of Vacancies – 8301 Posts
Educational Qualification – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 20 to 38 years as on 01.01.2018
Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years OBC and 10 years for PWD
Pay Scale – Rs.11765 – 314500/-
Selection Process – Selection will be made on through Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Candidates) through Online mode.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before 10.02.2018.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates SBI Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.02.2018
- Date Of Examination (Preliminary) – March/April 2018
- Date of Examination (Main) – 12.05.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.