Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – 300 Probationary Officer Posts
Dena Bank issued Notification for the post of 300 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I through a 12 (Twelve) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Amity University.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Probationary Officer
Number of Vacancies – 300 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum Age limit is 20 to 29 years As on 01.04.2017
Selection Process – Selection will be based on online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates through their Debit card or Credit card only.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 09.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Dena Bank log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All india
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Application form – 18.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application form – 09.05.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees – 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) – 11.06.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.