Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 – 252 Diploma Apprentices Posts
Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Government of Andhra Pradesh issued Notification for the post of 252 Diploma Apprentices. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 01/2017/M3
Name of Vacancies – Diploma Apprentices
Number of Vacancies – 252 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have SSC or its equivalent and must be a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Licentiate in Architecture Assistant ship awarded by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education and Training subject to the condition that the applicants should have acquired/ completed the said qualification during the year 2015 onward are only eligible.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 18 years (as on 01.04.2017)
Pay Scale – Rs. 9460/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on merit basis.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 18.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Govt. of Andhra Pradesh log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 04.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 18.05.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.