SSC Recruitment 2017 – 3259 Lower Division Clerk
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued Notification for the post of 3259 Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator through Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – F.No.3/12/2017- P&P-II
Name of Vacancies –
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Number of Vacancies –
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant – 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 02 posts
Educational Qualification – Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2018
Pay Scale –
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Selection Process – Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) and Written Examination (Descriptive Type).
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 18.12.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates SSC Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 18.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 18.12.2017
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I) – 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) – 08.07.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.