TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 – 133 Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL) issued Notification for the post of 153 Assistant Engineer. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 133 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 20 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Candidate must have possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University.
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University in India established.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 44 Years as on 01.01.2018
Pay Scale –
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 41155 – 44555/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 54480 – 63600/-
Selection Process – Selection will be through written test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal or Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card. Candidates have to pay Rs. 120/- examination fee by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal. The applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 19.02.2018.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates TSSPDCL Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Telangana
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 02.02.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 19.02.2018
- Starting Date For Submission Application fee – 01.02.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Application fee – 19.02.2018
- Date of examination – 25.03.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.