ONGC Recruitment 2017 – 782 Apprentices (Assam) Vacancy
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) issued Notifications for the post of 782 Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the various trade/disciplines.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/Nazira
Name of Vacancies – Apprentices
Number of Vacancies – 782 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Accountant – Candidate must have Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce and Maths OR Full time regular B.Com Graduates.
- For All others Trades – Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed Certificate in the respective Trades.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017.
Selection Process – Selection will be on the based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 03.11.2017 and Candidate may apply along with Self Attested Copies of required documents send to before 03.11.2017.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates ONGC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Address for sending documents and application forms – I/C HR-ER, ONGC Assam Asset, Nazira, District – Sivasagar pin- 785685
Job Location – Nazira (Assam)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form – 13.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application form – 03.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.