MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 106 Forest Ranger
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) issued Online Notification for the posts of 106 Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Conservator through Forest Service Exam 2018. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Forest Ranger
- Assistant Forest Conservator
Number of Vacancies –
- Forest Ranger – 100 Posts
- Assistant Forest Conservator – 06 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Forest Ranger – Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- For Assistant Forest Conservator – Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 21 to 28 years As on 01.01.2018
Pay Scale –
- Forest Ranger – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Assistant Forest Conservator – Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs. 500/- for Others and Outside Residents of Madhya Pradesh through Kiosk or Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates May apply online before 08.01.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MPPSC Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application – 18.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 08.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.