South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – 10 IT Project Manager Posts
South Indian Bank issued Notification for the post of 10 IT Project Managers [Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/III]. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – IT Project Manager
Number of Vacancies – 10 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have scored at least 60% in Graduation (B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation) or at least 60% in Post Graduation MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science with relevant experience.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 40 years As on 31.12.2016.
Pay Scale – Rs. 31705-45950/- (for Scale-II) and Rs. 42020-51490/- (for Scale-III)
Selection Process – The selection will be through Written Test/ Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee – General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.700/- and Rs.150/- For SC/ST category through challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 31.03.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates South Indian Bank log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application – 22.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application – 31.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee by Challan – 04.04.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.