IOCL Recruitment 2017 – 310 Technician Apprentices
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) issued Notification for the post of 310 Technician Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 across various states in Pipelines Division of IOCL.
Interested and qualified candidate may Apply Online before last date.
Application No. – PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2017(2)
Name of Vacancies – Technician Apprentices
Number of Vacancies – 310 Posts
Educational Qualification – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in relevant Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 16.10.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 7530/- (per month)
Selection Process – Selections will be based on Written Test and a Personal Interview.
Application Fee – General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.150/- though Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. SC/ST/PwD/ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 06.11.2017.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates IOCL Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 06.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.