SSC Recruitment 2017 – Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff Examination, 2016 Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued Notifications for the post of Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories Examination, 2016.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 3/6/2016-P&P-I.
Name of Vacancies – Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff
Educational Qualification – Candidates Must have passed Matric pass or equivalent Examination passed from a recognized Board or a University.
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years As on 01.01.2017.
Age Relaxation –
- SC and ST Category – 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen Category – 03 years
Selection Process – Selection based on Written Examination and Skill Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 20.01.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates SSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 24.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 20.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan – 17.01.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.