UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 710 Combined Medical Services Examination Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued Notification for the post of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017 (710 Vacancies). Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 09/2017-CMS
Name of Vacancies – Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017
Number of Vacancies – 710 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 01.08.2017
Age Relaxation – For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years and For PH Candidates 10 years
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
Application Fee – The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 19.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Last Date for Application – 19.05.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.