Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 – Junior Technical Assistant
Zila Parishad, Banswara Government of Rajasthan issued Notification for the post of 143 Junior Technical Assistant and Accounts Assistant. Interested and qualified candidate may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Technical Assistant – 125 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 18 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Junior Technical Assistant – Candidate must have Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering and B.E./ B.Tech. In Agricultural Engineering.
- For Accounts Assistant – Candidate must have B.Com./ C.A. Intermediate (I.P.C.)/ I.C.W.A. (Inter)/ Company Secretary (Inter).
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years (as on 01.01.2017)
Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ST/ OBC Candidates.
Pay Scale –
- Junior Technical Assistant – Rs. 13000/- (Per Month)
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications and Residence Certificates send before 16.10.2017
Address for sending documents and application forms – To Office of the Chief Executive Officer, Zila Parishad (Rural Development Cell) Banswara
Job Location – Banswara (Rajasthan)
Last Date for Application – 16.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.