Weekly current affairs 19 December to 2 January 2017 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 19 December to 2 January 2017 –
- Haryana Govenment signs MoU with Andhra to prepare citizen database.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches a new mobile payment app called BHIM for cashless transactions.
- World’s highest bridge opens in China Country.
- US$ 235 Million Credit for development Bihar Rural Roads Project.
- P Vaid to be Jammu and Kashmir new Director General of Police.
- Assam Chief Minister launches Atal-Amrit Abhiyan in Assam.
- According to Assocham, India’s population of 95 million is still off the Internet.
- Lt Gen Vinod Vashisht is the newly appointed Director General of National Cadet Corps (NCC).
- Suresh Kalmadi declines Indian Olympic Association life President’s post.
- Prime Minister Modi to lay foundation stone of all-weather Chardham road.
- Government to set up first 2G ethanol bio-refinery in Punjab.
- The Assam state government ‘Atal Amrit abhiyan’ plan launched.
- Siflor robot that set the world record in collecting climate data.
- China, Nepal to Conduct First Ever Joint Military Exercise.
Sports Current Affairs 19 December to 2 January 2017 –
- Atletico de Kolkata are champions of ISL (Indian Super League) 2016.
- Mary Kom to be honoured with ‘Legends Award’ by AIBA.
- Samit Gohel breaks the 117-year-old record in Gujarat’s win over Odisha.
- Meghalaya State to bid for 2022 National Games.
- Kerala emerges National champion for the 10th time.
- Satyendra wins on concluding day of Shooting Nationals.
- Rashid Khan wins PGTI Order of Merit after second-place finish.
- Paria Junhasavasdikul golfer won Russell Tour Golf Championship title.
- Mumbai chess prodigy Kush creates history in UAE tourney
Business/Banking Current Affairs 19 December to 2 January 2017 –
- RBI opens banking ombudsman office in Dehradun.
- ICICI Bank launches mobile app Eazypay.
Weekly current affairs 12 to 19 December 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 12 to 19 December 2016 –
- Deposit in bank accounts of political parties exempt from tax.
- Indian war veterans to celebrate Victory Day in Dhaka.
- Gujarat to have Wagah-like border viewing point.
- LED bulbs in terms of distribution is at the forefront of the state of Gujarat in India.
- Mahila Police Volunteer Initiative launched in Haryana.
- Indore west Bengal state in which the country’s largest stadium is being built.
- International Tea Day was celebrated on December 15, 2016.
- Giraffe animal endangered species list just highlights.
- Person elected as president of 90th Akhil Bharatiya Marathi sahitya Sammelan Akshay Kumar M Kale.
- Indo-German country ‘Green Energy Corridor to take a loan of 1 billion euros.
- Hailakhandi first in Assam to pay tea workers via bank account.
- Trump picks ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tiller son to be secretary of state.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad (Minister) who began a campaign called Dijidhan.
- Bill English Sworn in As New Zealand’s Prime Minister.
- Cricketer Virat Kohli twice in the same year the fifth player to make a double century.
Sports Current Affairs 12 to 19 December 2016 –
- India beat Belgium 2-1 to win Junior Hockey World Cup Title 2016.
- Sunil Gavaskar to receive Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Pankaj Advani wins World Billiards Championships title.
- Manoj and Shiva Thapa won the gold medal in the national boxing.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 12 to 19 December 2016 –
- IDFC as non-executive chairman of the bank has been appointed as a harp.
- Vijay Kumar Sharma was appointed chairman of LIC.
Weekly current affairs 5 to 12 December 2016 included international, National, Sports, Science, Business and Banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 5 to 12 December 2016 –
- India, Qatar ink five pacts on visas, cybersecurity, investments.
- Archaeological Survey of India recently Nubra Valley in Ladakh capping site was discovered.
- BS Bhullar was appointed head of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
- Sunil Taldar appointed CEO of Airtel Digital TV.
- 16 February to 19 February 2017 at the ITTF World Tour tournament will be hosted by India.
- December 6, 2016, the father of the Indian Constitution Dr Babasaheb BR Ambedkar’s 61st Mahaparinirvan Diwas was celebrated.
- AirAsia India appoints Amar Abrol as Managing Director.
- The name of the NRI woman is Bharulata who car drove from the UK to India ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ scheme.
- Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar, to be next Chief Justice of India.
- Shah Rukh Khan wins the Kids’ Icon of The Year award.
- Joint maritime exercise ‘Konkan 16’ between India and UK begins.
- Donald Trump TIME Person of the Year.
- Serendipity arts festival will be held in the state of Goa.
- Oman India in the country – the Arab Partnership Conference – to be held in 2016.
- Director of the National Gallery of Modern Art A.G has been selected.
Sports Current Affairs 5 to 12 December 2016 –
- Peter Gilchrist won the World Billiards Championship.
- Argentina wins women’s Hockey Junior World Cup 2016.
- Matsuyama hangs on, wins Hero World Challenge.
- Ruchita Vinerkar wins bronze at Asian shooting meet.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 5 to 12 December 2016 –
- Yes bank launches simsepay – industry first innovation to empower all citizens to broad base digital banking.
- Vijaya Bank has been adjudged ‘Best Bank for SME Lending’ by The Associate Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.
Environment/ Science Current Affairs 5 to 12 December 2016 –
- ISRO launches PSLV C36 Resource-2A from Sriharikotal.
- Andhra Pradesh Government launches AP Purse mobile app to promote digital transactions.
Weekly current affairs 21 November to 5 December 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 21 November to 5 December 2016 –
- Yudhvir Singh Malik Appointed As New NHAI Chairman.
- SS Rajamouli To Be Chief Guest At Closing Ceremony Of IFFI.
- Manoj Bajpayee adjudged best actor at 10th Asia Pacific Screen Awards.
- The Government of Colombia Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, the country’s largest rebel group signed a peace agreement with the modified.
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of AIIMS in Punjab.
- 47th IFFI creates history-First Film Festival to use Barco Projection technology.
- IIT Kharagpur Indian Institute recently for the second consecutive institutions topped the international survey.
- Reliance Capital’s 49% stake in the radio business and sell his entire group associated with Zee TV business is compromised.
- Cabinet approves opening of 62 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- 13th World Robot Olympiad to Be Held In India for the First Time.
- Lenovo and Paytm Join Hands to Enable Cashless Purchases.
- India, Times senior journalist Mukul renewable power Bhatt Gita Press Book Award and the Making of the prize was awarded to Hindu India.
- Airtel Pements Bank Ltd. venture in India Pements Bank started operating in November 2016 to create the first undertaking.
- Radhika Menon, India’s first female merchant navy captain, who in November 2016 by the International Maritime Organization, the world’s first woman to receive the bravery award.
- Pankaj Patel elected Ficci President for 2017.
- Neeraj Goyat Indian professional boxer has made a place in the ranking by the World Boxing Council.
- President Obama Awards 21 Presidential Medals of Freedom.
- Srei Infrastructure Finance Appoints Sameer Sawhney As CEO.
- Sheikh Abdullah receives Mother Teresa memorial award.
- Journalists Press Freedom Prize was awarded international prizes.
- World’s first Bollywood-themed park opens in Dubai.
- Al Nahyan granted Mother Teresa International Award.
- Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Digital India which began outreach campaign.
- Kenya’s Olympic champion Kipchoge wins Delhi Half Marathon.
- India signs revised DTAA with Cyprus.
- BS Bhullar appointed chief of aviation regulator DGCA.
- International Volunteer Day was celebrated globally.
Sports Current Affairs 21 November to 5 December 2016 –
- Pankaj Advani Settles For Bronze at IBSF World Snooker Championship.
- Mukesh Kumar clinches Panasonic Open India golf title.
- Boxer Vikas Krishan Yadav was selected for the best boxer title.
- Indian Golfer Aditi Ashok Wins Inaugural Qatar Ladies Open.
- Suhas Elwai won the gold medal in the Asian Para badminton.
- 7-year-old Kashmiri boy wins gold in Asian Karate Championships.
- Magnus Carlsen wins third World Chess Championship.
- Nico Rosberg won the Formula One World Championship.
- Usain Bolt Wins IAAF World Athlete Of The Year Award 2016.
- International Olympic Committee strips 10 athletes of Olympic medals.
- Gaganjeet Bhullar wins Indonesia Open Title.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 21 November to 5 December 2016 –
- IDFC Telangana state government signed an agreement with the bank for non-cash transactions.
- NABARD to Rs 21,000 crore from the cash-strapped farmers are allowed to distribute.
Environment/ Science Current Affairs 21 November to 5 December 2016 –
- China launches world’s longest super-secure quantum communication line.
- China successfully launches fourth data satellite.
Weekly current affairs 14 November to 21 November 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 14 to 21 November 2016 –
- Russia to Withdraw From the International Criminal Court.
- Scientists improve photosynthesis increased crop yield of 15%.
- Nagpur Metro gets Euro 130 million credit from AFD.
- ‘Post-Truth’ Is Named 2016’s Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries.
- Mumbai metro becomes first metro in india to issue single and return journey tickets in cashless transactions.
- ITPO taking steps to facilitate cashless transactions at IITF.
- The Bihar chief minister launched “Har Ghar Bijli Lagataar” programme.
- India issues demarche to Pakistan Country over ceasefire violations.
- China Country wins supercomputer crown for eighth time.
- India ranks 20th in Climate Change Performance Index.
- India, China Joint Training Exercise Hand in Hand 2016 begins in Pune.
- Chhattisgarh state passed its first resolution on the decision of demonetization.
- Samsung to Buy Harman for $8 Billion in Bold Autos Gambit.
- Land and water resource management between India and Israel on cooperation agreements in agriculture.
- Employees State Insurance Corporation in Tokyo for their beneficiaries ‘anywhere-anytime’ access to medical care is introduced.
- SSP Chawrasia golfer first Asian Tour title outside of India.
- DMIC project, the Cabinet approved the development of trunk infrastructure components.
- 20 nations sign framework agreement of International Solar Alliance.
- National Press Day is celebrated on 16 November.
- World’s rarest animals ‘Eli pica’ was discovered nearly 20 years later. Its new name is Magic Rabbit.
- Maruti Suzuki India has decided to set up at industrial training institutes in Gujarat’s Mehsana district.
- India and US launch $95 million clean energy projects.
- November 15, 2016 was celebrated as India’s Jharkhand state.
- Close approach to Earth after 68 years on Super Moon appeared in Asia.
- Indo-China joint military exercise in Pune from 15 to 27 November 2016.
- Mercedes’ British driver Lewis Hamilton won the title Brazilian Grand Prix in November 2016.
- Farc rebels signed a peace agreement with the government of Colombia in November 2016.
- President Mukherjee inaugurates the India International Trade Fair.
Sports Current Affairs 14 to 21 November 2016 –
- Padmini Rout scores a hat-trick in 43rd National Women Premier Chess Championship.
- The first women player Aditi Ashok made history by winning the Indian Open title.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 14 to 21 November 2016 –
- Yes Bank appoints Amresh Acharya as Head Global Indian Banking.
- Federal Bank to open its first overseas branch in Dubai.
- Banking has launched the country’s first working robot. Its name is Lakshmi.
Weekly current affairs 7 November to 14 November 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 7 to 14 November 2016 –
- Uttar Pradesh government greenlights Ramdev’s Patanjali’s Rs 2,000-crore investment.
- US President-elect Donald Trump’s wife, Melania Trump for 187 years after the first American woman of foreign origin has become.
- Centre clears 34 of 77 names for HC judges appointment.
- Re-director of the International Labor Organization Guy Ryder was selected.
- Award of President’s Standard to 501 Signal Units and 30 Squadron.
- China builds world’s highest road tunnel to connect Tibet.
- The central government to increase health services and features magazine Healthy India initiative was launched.
- Union Human Resource Development Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar Launches The World’s Largest nation-Building Digital Initiative.
- BRICS Ministers of Communications of the two-day meeting was held recently in the city of Bangalore.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s three-day Japan visit.
- DND toll-free to fly, they are ordered by the Supreme Court institution.
- New Interpol head is Chinese former deputy head of paramilitary police force.
- Rs 500, Rs 1000 notes declared illegal: RBI issues 25-point FAQ explaining move.
- The three-day International Conference on Global Agritek (g) has been held in Rajasthan site.
- India’s first LNG-powered bus rolls out in Kerala.
- Cabinet at Berhampur in Odisha Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research approved.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat on November 10 conferred the Uttarakhand Ratna award on his arch rival and former chief minister Narayan Dutt Tiwari on the occasion of the state’s 17th foundation day.
- Pramila Jayapal becomes first Indian-American woman to be elected to the U.S. House.
- Ishaat Hussain to Replace Cyrus Mistry as Chairman of Tata Consultancy Services.
- Punjab Deputy Chief Minister in the 100 MW solar power plant was inaugurated in November 2016.
- India, ADB sign $48 million loan agreement for developing Assam’s power distribution.
- Mobikwik tie-up to launch ‘E-Cash Payments’ for tatkal bookings.
- This Indian-Australian Chai Walli just won the title of Businesswoman of the Year.
- Odisha government signs MoU to with Software Technology Parks of India to open four centers.
- Narendra Modi set to be mascot of ‘Incredible India’ campaign.
- India rises to second spot on global business optimism index.
- Germany welcomes world’s first zero-emissions hydrogen trains.
- India and Venezuela signed the country’s oil production.
- Narendra Modi inaugurates 1st International Agro-Biodiversity Congress 2016.
Sports Current Affairs 7 to 14 November 2016 –
- Kontinen/Peers Capture First Masters 1000 Crown.
- Dravid named ambassador of T20 World Cup for the blind.
- Indian wrestlers win 8 gold medals in Commonwealth Championship.
- India women’s hockey team wins Asian Champions Trophy.
- Indian Oil Surjit Hockey Tournament team who won the Western Railway.
- Indian wushu team win 5 medals in the 8th Sanda World Cup.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 7 to 14 November 2016 –
- MOU on Defence Salary Package Signed between Indian Army and Corporation Bank.
- Reserve Bank of India Rs 2,000 new notes to be issued by the Mars Orbiter images to be printed on the reverse.
- Bank of Baroda Capital Markets Ratnesh Kumar was appointed Managing Director and CEO.
- RBI appoints M Rajeshwar Rao as Executive Director.
- Andhra Pradesh tops World Bank’s energy-saving rankings.
Weekly current affairs 31 October to 7 November 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 31 October to 7 November 2016 –
- India and Singapore bilateral naval exercise in the middle of the country was launched in October 2016.
- EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement.
- The Delhi High Court on 31 October 2016 has completed 50 years of its inception.
- The Commission, the country’s first agricultural marketing and farm-friendly policy reforms index released during October 2016. This index is the first in the state of Maharashtra.
- The Centre 16795 judges issued unique identification number.
- India, Palestine ink pact for setting up of Techno Park in Ramallah.
- The tenth edition of Indo-Nepal joint military exercise Surya Kiran commenced at Army Battle School, Saljhandi in Nepal.
- World on track to lose two-thirds of wild animals by 2020, major report warns.
- According to the Paris international climate deal to keep global warming below the 2 degrees target has been set.
- Ranveer Singh chosen as Indian ambassador for Switzerland Tourism.
- Modi launches Asia’s largest jungle safari in Chhattisgarh.
- Aware and Care Health Caryrkm was launched in Punjab.
- India’s state Delhi is affected by severe air pollution.
- Modi recently launched solar sujala scheme in Chhattisgarh.
- Kerala 1 November 2016 has completed 60 years of its inception.
- To mark National Unity Day, the Prime Minister launched an India provided India plan.
- Sania Mirza retains World Number One ranking in Women’s Doubles.
- Andhra Pradesh, Telangana top ease of doing business ranking, Gujarat slips.
- Haryana to Celebrate Its 50 Years on 1 November 2016.
- Sushil Chandra takes over as CBDT chairman.
- China debuts J-20 stealth jet in show of strength at country’s biggest expo.
- India, Russia, the country invited to the nuclear reactor research project.
- Bindheswar Pathak appointed as brand ambassador of Swachh Rail Mission.
- Devendra Pandey journalist in sports journalism at the Ramnath Goenka journalism awards for print media was selected for the award.
Sports Current Affairs 31 October to 7 November 2016 –
- Indian women’s hockey team won the Asian Champions Trophy.
- Lewis Hamilton players who won the Mexican Grand Prix.
- Indian hockey team which won the Asian Champions in 2016.
- Amit Mishra played between India and New Zealand in ODIs, was declared Man of the Series.
- Karandeep youngest and first Indian amateur to win on PGTI.
- Indian badminton player Pratul Joshi wins Bahrain International Challenge title.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 31 October to 7 November 2016 –
- Yes Bank’s non-executive chairman Ashok Chawla has been recently appointed.
- Banks to report frauds of Rs 1 crore and above to CVC.
Environment/ Science Current Affairs 31 October to 7 November 2016 –
- Airtel signs Rs 402-crore deal with Nokia on VoLTE calling tech.
Weekly current affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 –
- World Bank Pledges $2 Billion to Bangladesh for Climate Smart Growth.
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, in October 2016, France was awarded the country’s highest civilian honor.
- Aditya Birla Group to invest Rs 20,000 crore in Madhya Pradesh recently announced.
- Admn gears up for inauguration of war museum on Oct 2016.
- India, New Zealand ink three agreements including avoidance of double taxation.
- India’s first space life Astrobiology conference was held in Mumbai, India.
- Mercedes’ British driver Lewis Hamilton won the October 2016 US Grand Prix title.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar in Goa launched helicopter maintenance facility.
- Karnataka’s Almatti dam awarded by World Bank.
- Formed on one rank one pension plan to a member judicial committee has submitted its report. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said the committee report.
- Around the world by the United Nations to be held between October 24 to 30 week program is disarmament.
- India ranked at lowly 87 in gender gap index.
- Prime Minister Varanasi city development plans to invest Rs 5,000 crore announced.
- Ajay M. Gondane appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Australia.
- ‘Daughters of Mother India’ wins big at the CAM International Film Festival.
- Bharti chief Sunil Mittal new chairman of GSMA.
Sports Current Affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 –
- Punjab State whose team won the National Championship Game NCC.
- North Korea country FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup with a team.
- Uttar Pradesh Yash Bharti award, which annually offers.
- New Delhi gets green signal to host FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- G Balakrishna, water tanker driver from Bengaluru, wins title of Mr. Asia 2016.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 –
- SBI declares Silchar as its 5th zone in North East.
- India ranks 130th in ease of doing business index.
Environment/ Science Current Affairs 24 to 31 October 2016 –
- Tiny Satellite Beams Back Photos of China’s Tiangong-2 Space Lab.
- Reliance Industries Ltd. The company, which recently launched LPG retail business to be announced.
- India and Italy, the country has resumed scientific and technical cooperation.
- The US system is designed to prepare the speech as Microsoft company man.
- TRAI telecom company Reliance Jio free lifetime voice calling his plan approved.
Weekly current affairs 17 to 24 October 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 10 to 17 October 2016 –
- Global Investors Summit to promote investment in Madhya Pradesh (Indore) was conducted.
- Maharashtra Government launches Kaushalya Setu skill-development programme.
- Between the India and Myanmar country’s in October 2016 agriculture, power and infrastructure to increase cooperation in the field of three agreements were signed.
- Milan makes Dalai Lama its honorary citizen.
- Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan in New Delhi in Connaught Place -2016 Consumer Fair was inaugurated.
- Congress’ Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP with Fierce Parting Shot.
- BJP president Amit Shah, law and politics in New Delhi book “Light of the dark side released. The book’s author, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
- Vice Admiral SN Gormde Aiackyu MOD recently assumed the position of Director of Operations in the Navy.
- The author of the book The Dream Sleepvokars are Dhrubajyoti bora.
- Russia to lease nuclear submarine India announced the second.
- India to get second nuclear submarine from Russia.
- Wrestler Geeta Phogat Appointed DSP in Haryana Police.
- Kochi becomes first official host city of Fifa U-17 World Cup.
- SP Yadav, was elected president of the northern region of India Society of Urology.
- United Nations announces agreement on 72-hour Yemen cease-fire.
- Sanjay Singh appointed Member Secretary, Law Commission.
- The International Union for Conservation of Nature is declare the Kashmiri Red Stag as a Critically Endangered species.
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar declares Charkhi Dadri as 22nd district.
- Human rights activist Irom Sharmila launched a new political party, ‘People Resurgence and Justice Alliance’ in Imphal.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates three hydro projects in Himachal Pradesh.
- Samsung signs MoU with UP Govt to invest Rs 1,970 crore in State.
Sports Current Affairs 10 to 17 October 2016 –
- Player Andy Murray, who won the Shanghai Masters men’s singles.
- Indian player Saina Nehwal was appointed a member of the International Olympic Committee’s Athletes Commission.
- Indian Railways team won 10 medals at the 15th International Shooting World Championship.
- Recently, India’s cricket team made 900 ODIs country’s first team.
- Robert De Niro to Receive 2017 Chaplin Award.
- Indian wrestlers bag four medals at Tifsa World Games.
- Sourabh Verma clinhes Chinese Taipei badminton Title.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 10 to 17 October 2016 –
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel recently chaired the Central Board of the Bank. The meeting was held in the city of Kanpur.
- World Bank to provide Bangladesh with additional US $1b fund for childcare.
- Indian Army in the war opened a new bank account for Kalyarn of bereaved families, the account name is “Army Welfare Fund Battle Casualties”.
Environment/ Science Current Affairs 10 to 17 October 2016 –
- China launches longest manned space mission.
- Ashok Leyland vehicle companies which released in October 2016 the country’s first zero-emission electric bus.
- Scientists at Delhi produce electricity from water without using energy.
Weekly current affairs 10 to 17 October 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 10 to 17 October 2016 –
- In India, the demand for Chinese products has decreased by 20%.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping visited Dhaka in the last 30 years.
- RCom’s tower business, the company decided to sell the Brookfield.
- Ports for connecting the rail to work jointly in India and Germany agreed.
- The Ministry of the book Happiness Atmost Arundhati Roy is the author’s name.
- India and Indonesia, the country started in Belavn bilateral maritime exercise.
- Ravichandran Ashwin player is on top in ICC Test bowling rankings.
- The first BRICS trade fair and exhibition began in New Delhi, India.
- Central government decided to open India Institute of Management (IIM) in Jammu region.
- Released by the International Food Policy Research Institute -2016 hunger indexes, India was 97 ranked.
- India’s first international arbitration center was established in the city of Mumbai.
- Biopharmaceutical competition and investment survey (BCI) is 19th ranked in India.
- The country’s first international arbitration center to open in Mumbai city.
- The book ‘Old Path with Clouds’ author of the Thic Nhat Han.
- Fourth BRICS Science, Technology and Innovation Ministerial Meeting were held in the Jaipur city.
Sports Current Affairs 10 to 17 October 2016 –
- South Africa’s clean sweep and other records from fifth ODI against Australia.
- Manipur lifts Sub Junior Wushu championship.
- Bob Dylan wins 2016 Nobel Prize in Literature for his songwriting.
- In October 2016, Jitu Rai won Pistol Champions Trophy.
- Andy Murray wins 2016 China Open Men’s Singles.
- Nico Rosberg player won Japan Grand Prix Formula-1 races.
- Agnieszka Radwanska wins 2016 China Open Women’s Singles.
- Odisha sprinter Srabani Nanda won Ekalabya Award-2016.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 10 to 17 October 2016 –
- ICICI Bank first Indian lender to execute Blockchain transaction.