Air India Recruitment 2018 – 417 Aircraft Technician
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) issued Notification for the post of 417 Aircraft Technician and Skilled Trades Men on Fixed Term Employment basis. Interested and qualified candidate may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Aircraft Technician
- Skilled Trades Men
Number of Vacancies –
- Aircraft Technician – 382 Posts
- Skilled Trades Men – 35 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Aircraft Technician – Candidate must have AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- For Skilled Trades Men – Candidate must have ITI in Fitting/ Carpentry/Sewing Technology issued by Govt. of India or ITI / NCVT in Fitter/ Carpentry /Sewing Technology trade.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 35 years for Gen, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST as on 01.11.2017.
Pay Scale –
- Aircraft Technician – Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
- Skilled Trades Men – Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Trade Test/Interview, Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited”, payable at New Delhi. SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply along with photocopies of self-attested testimonials and DD send before 03.01.2018
Address for sending documents and application forms –To Air India Engineering Services Limited, OLD Airport, Apu Hangar, Next to Flight Safety Dept. Kalina, OLD Airport, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai – 400029
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last Date for Application – 02 and 03.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.