South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – 336 Probationary Clerks
South Indian Bank issued Notification for the post of 336 Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Delhi NCR. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Probationary Clerks
Number of Vacancies – 336 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above from a recognized University or Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
Age Limit – 26 years As on 31.12.2016
Age Relaxation –
- SC and ST Category – 5 years
Pay Scale – Rs.11765-31540/-
Selection Process – The selection will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee –
- For General Category – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs.150/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 27.01.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates South Indian Bank log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application – 19.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application – 27.01.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.