WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 – 112 Assistant Engineer Posts
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) issued Notification for the post of 112 Assistant Engineer through GATE 2017.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – MPP/2017/01
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Engineer
Number of Vacancies – 112 Posts (Electrical – 57 Posts, IT&C – 17 Posts and Civil – 38 Posts)
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Full Time 4 years’ B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering /B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs OR Civil Engineering Full time 4 years BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs OR Full Time 4 years’ B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years As on 01.01.2016
Age Relaxation – West Bengal Candidates only For OBC (A) and OBC (B) 03 years For SC or ST candidates 05 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on the basis of GATE-2017 Score.
Application Fee – Candidates must have to pay Rs.400/- through Challan. SC/ST West Bengal Candidates/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online 24.03.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates WBSEDCL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – West Bengal
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 27.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 24.03.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.