MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 – 744 Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu issued Notification for the post of 744 Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) on temporary basis. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 11/MRB/2017
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)
Number of Vacancies – 744 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have MBBS Degree with PG Degree / Super Speciality Degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Speciality.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 35 years for OC and 57 years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC and DNC as on 01.07.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Application Fee – SC/SCA /ST/DAP(PH)/DW Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- and Rs. 375/- for all categories through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 10.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.10.2017
- Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank – 13.09.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.