AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Store Keeper
AIIMS, Delhi issued Notification for the post of 15 Store Keeper, Vocational Counsellor and Various Vacancy. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Store Keeper
- Vocational Counsellor
Number of Vacancies –
- Store Keeper – 07 Posts
- Vocational Counsellor – 03 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Store Keeper – Candidate must have Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management of A recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- For Vocational Counsellor – Candidate must have Master Degree in Psychology or education from a recognized University or its equivalent qualifications or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in vocational guidance and training from the recognized Institution.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years for Store Keeper and 18 to 30 years for Vocational Counsellor.
Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Pay Scale –
- Store Keeper – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Vocational Counsellor – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on test/ Interview, Depends on number of Candidates and written test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- (for General/OBC Candidates) and Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST candidates) through used to Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 20.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates AIIMS Delhi Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – New Delhi
Important dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 22.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 20.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.