UPBEB Recruitment 2018 – 68500 Assistant Teacher
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB), Government of Uttar Pradesh issued On-line Notification for the post of 68500 Assistant Teacher for the basic Primary Schools of Basic Shiksha Parishad in various Districts. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Teacher
Number of Vacancies – 68500 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C recognized by N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and passed primary level UPTET/CTET exam.
Age Limit – As per Uttar Pradesh govt rules
Selection Process – Selection will be based on written examination.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC Candidates, Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST candidates through e-challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI OR Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply – Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply online before 05.02.2018.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UPBEB Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 25.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 05.02.2018
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fees – 07.02.2018
- Last Date to fill remaining Online Application – 09.02.2018
- Date of Written Exam – 12.03.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.