Government of Tripura Recruitment 2017 – 12000 Programme Assistant or other posts
Education (School) Department Agartala, Government of Tripura issued Notification for the post of 12000 Programme Assistant, School Library Assistant and Various Vacancies on temporary basis.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Programme Assistant
- School Library Assistant
Number of Vacancies –
- Programme Assistant – 5600 Posts
- School Library Assistant – 1500 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Programme Assistant – Candidate must have Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board/Institution with 3 years’ experience in functioning and maintenance of school administration in any govt./govt. recognized schools.
- For School Library Assistant – Candidate must have Graduate degree from any recognized University with at least 5(five) years’ experience in supervision or handling of books of library in any Govt./Govt.recognized Schools.
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 45 years for Programme Assistant and 26 to 45 years for School Library Assistant.
Age Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST /PWD candidates
Pay Scale –
- Programme Assistant – Rs. 6260-24000/-
- School Library Assistant – Rs. 7970-24000/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply along with Attested Copies of certificates and Documents send to before 10.07.2017.
Address for sending documents and application forms – the Director of Secondary Education, Government of Tripura, Agartala
Job Location – Agartala (Tripura)
Last Date for Application – 10.07.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.