ECIL Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) issued Notification for the post of 84 Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – 01/2018
Name of Vacancies – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Number of Vacancies – 84 Posts
Educational Qualification – First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31.12.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 38430/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Gate-2018 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee – General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Online. SC/ST/PWD/ Ex Serviceman and regular employees of ECIL are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 15.02.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates ECIL Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15.02.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.