UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 588 Engineering Services Exam-2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued Notification for the post of Engineering Services Exam-2018 for 588 Vacancy. Interested and qualified candidate may Apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 01/2018‐ENGG.
Name of Vacancies – Engineering Services Exam-2018
Number of Vacancies – 588 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years as on 01.08.2018
Age Relaxation – For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years and For PH Candidates 10 years
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Application Fee – The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 23.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates UPSC Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 23.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at bank – 22.10.2017
- Date of Preliminary Exam – 07.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.