RBI Recruitment 2017 – 623 Assistant vacancies
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued Notification for the post of 623 Assistant on contract basis. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Assistant
Number of Vacancies – 623 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 20 to 28 years as on 01.10.2017
Age Relaxation – For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years and For PWD Candidates 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs.13150-34900/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Preliminary Test, Main Test and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.450/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS) through Online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before 10.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates RBI log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra Mazi Naukri)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 18.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.11.2017
- Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) – 27 and 28.11.2017
- Online Main Test (Tentative) – 20.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.