Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 200 Credit Officer Vacancies
Union Bank of India issued Notification for the post of 200 Credit Officer. Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Credit Officer
Number of Vacancies – 200 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt.of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 23 to 32 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 31705-45950/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test or Personal Interview.
Application Fee – General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates through Online.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 21.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Union Bank of India log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Application – 04.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application – 21.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.