Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 10 Staff Nurse and Pharmacist Vacancy
Northern Railways issued Notifications for the post of 10 Staff Nurse and Pharmacist on contract basis. Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancies –
- Staff Nurse – 06 Posts
- Pharmacist – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Staff Nurse – Candidate must have Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
- For Pharmacist – Candidate must have 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 02 yrs diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy council.
Age Limit – Maximum and Minimum age limit is 20 to 40 years for Staff Nurse and 20 to 34 years for Pharmacist as on 31.03.2017
Pay Scale –
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 21190/- (Per Month)
- Pharmacist – Rs. 12190/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply along with attested photocopies of educational qualification send by ordinary Post to before 02.11.2017
Address for sending documents and application forms – Office of the Divisional Rly Manager, N Rly Moradabad
Job Location – Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Application form – 02.11.2017
- Date of Interview – 16.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.