JPSC Recruitment 2018 – 386 Specialist Doctors
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) issued Notification for the post of 386 Specialist Doctors. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – 01/2018
Name of Vacancies – Specialist Doctors
Number of Vacancies – 386 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Postgraduate Degree/Diploma/MD/MS/ DNB or equivalent qualification in relevant Branch.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 25 to 40 years as on 01.08.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Education Qualification and Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ BC-I and II Categories have to Pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online along with self-attested copies of all certificates send before 09.03.2018.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates JPSC Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Address for sending documents and application forms – To Secretary, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001
Job Location – Jharkhand
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 28.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application – 03.03.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.