High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh Recruitment – 229 Stenographer Posts
High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh issued Notification for the post of 229 Stenographer. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 20S/SSSC/PB/2017
Name of Vacancies – Stenographer
Number of Vacancies – 229 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is For General 18 to 42 years and For SC/ST/BC of Haryana 18 to 47 years
Pay Scale – Rs.5910-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Computer Proficiency test.
Application Fee – Candidate have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Male candidates, Rs. 500/- for General, Reserved Category of other State, Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Female candidates through Challan.
How to Apply – Interested candidate may apply online before 18.04.2017.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates High Court of Punjab and Haryana log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Haryana
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 20.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-I) – 18.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee – 20.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-II) – 21.04.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.