Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2017 – 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Posts
Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi, Office of the District and Sessions Judge issued Notification for the post of 288 Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) (Group-C). Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Junior Judicial Assistant
Number of Vacancies – 288 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university with English typing 40 w.p.m.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.12.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test, typing test and interview.
Application Fee – Candidate have to pay Rs.300/- through online Net Banking/Challan. No fee shall be charged from the SC/ST/Persons with disability/Ex-Servicemen and Woman Candidates
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 01.12.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Delhi District Courts log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Delhi
Important Dates –
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application – 11.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.12.2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee by Challan – 08.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.