MILKFED Recruitment 2017 – 175 Clerk-cum-Typist or other posts
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation (MILKFED) issued Notification for the post of 175 Clerk-cum-Typist, Laboratory Assistant and Junior Mechanic as Trainees.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician
- Junior Mechanic
Number of Vacancies –
- Clerk-cum-Typist – 100 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician – 25 Posts
- Junior Mechanic – 75 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Clerk-cum-Typist – Candidate must have Bachelor in Commerce from any recognized University or Institute and certificate course in IT equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of DOEACC.
- For Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician – Candidate must have Bachelor in Science (with Chemistry) and and certificate course in IT equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of DOEACC.
- For Junior Mechanic – Candidate must have ITI Certificate in Electrician/ Fitter/Welder/ Machinist/ Instrumentation Trade.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 45 years as on 30.09.2017
Pay Scale –
- Clerk-cum-Typist – Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
- Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician – Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
- Junior Mechanic – Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Academic Performance.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- and Rs.500/- for SC and BC through Online.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 18.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MILKFED log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Punjab
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 26.09.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 18.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.