CPCL Recruitment 2017 – 108 Trade Apprentices vacancies
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) issued Notification for the post of 108 Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Trade Apprentices
Number of Vacancies – 108 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) OR B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics or Biology.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017
Age Relaxation – For SC/ST Candidates 5 years For OBC Candidates 3 years For PWD Candidates 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 8625/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before26.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates CPCL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 13.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 26.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.