Government of Haryana Recruitment 2017 – 500 Junior Engineer Posts
Irrigation and Water Resources Department, Haryana, Government of Haryana Invites applications for the post of 500 Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical) on contract basis.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Junior Engineer
Number of Vacancies – 500 Posts (Civil – 360 Posts, Mechanical -28 Posts and Electrical – 12 Posts)
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) from any recognized University or Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering Civil/Mechanical/Electrical ) OR passed three years National Certificate (Theoretical) course in Civil /Mechanical/Electrical engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other institution recognized by the Haryana Govt.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 17 to 45 years as on 10.07.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 8100/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Merit basis.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for Male General, Rs.75/- for Female General and Rs.35/- for SC/BC/EBP-G categories through Online or E-challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 10.07.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Government of Haryana log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Panchkula (Haryana)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.07.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.