TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1011 Language Pandit vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) issued 1011 Language Pandit in School Education Department. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 52/2017
Name of Vacancies – School Assistant
Number of Vacancies – 1941 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates Must have passed Graduate/Post Graduate and pass in Bachelor of Education Course with Telugu as Methodology Subject or Language Pandit Training in Telugu from any Institution By NCTE or 4 year Bachelor BA B.Ed/B.Sc/B.Ed Integrated with atleast 50 % marks and pass in paper II of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test/Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test/Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation – for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Pay Scale – Rs. 21230 -63010/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test (Objective Type) and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs.80/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). Candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 30.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates TSPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Telangana
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 30.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 30.11.2017
- Date of Computer Based Test – 2nd week of February 2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.