UIIC Recruitment 2017 – 696 Assistant vacancies
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) issued Notification for the post of 696 Assistant. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Assistant
Number of Vacancies – 696 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduate from a recognized University.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years (as on 30.06.2016)
Age Relaxation – For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years, For Other Backward Classes 3 years and For Persons With Disability 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs.14435-32030/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Online Exam and Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PwD Candidates) through Online.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 28.08.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UIIC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 14.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 28.08.2017
- Date of Online Exam (Preliminary) – 22.09.2017
- Date of Online Exam (Main) – 23.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.