TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1953 Assistant or other posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) issued Notification for the post of 1953 Assistant, Accountant and Various Vacancies through Combined Civil Services Examination–II (2017-2018).
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 10/2017
Name of Vacancies –
Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant – 1843 Posts
- Accountant – 85 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Any Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation – 10 years for PWD Candidates
Pay Scale –
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- Examination fee in the form of Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank. SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 26.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates TNPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 27.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 26.05.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees – 29.05.2017
- Date of Written Exam – 06.08.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.