Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – 125 Material Assistant posts
Indian Army issued Notification for the post of 125 Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate and Various Vacancy. Interested and qualified candidate may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Material Assistant
- Tradesman Mate
Number of Vacancies –
- Material Assistant – 08 posts
- Tradesman Mate – 102 posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Material Assistant – Candidate must have Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- For Tradesman Mate – Candidate must have Matriculation Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years for Material Assistant and 18 to 25 years for Tradesman Mate.
Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Pay Scale –
- Material Assistant – Rs. 29200/- (Per Month)
- Tradesman Mate – Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on written test/ Skill test/ Physical Test.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply along with Self-attested copies of Education qualification certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste certificate where applicable, Photocopy of Discharge certificate, Two Passport size photographs duly self-attested and Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/- etc. send before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
Address for sending documents and application forms –
By Ordinary Post/ Registered Post/ Speed to Ministry of Defence, 24 FIELD AMMUNITION DEPOT, c/o 56 APO
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Date of Advertisement – 16.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form – 21 Days from the Date of Publication
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.