JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 563 Assistant Professor Vacancies
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) issued Notifications for the post of 563 Assistant Professor in Higher Education Department.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 10- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancies – 563 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University with NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Pay Scale – Rs.15600-39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on through Written Test and Oral Test.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 805/- and Rs. 405/- for reserved categories through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 28.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates JKPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 28.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee – 30.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.