IOCL Recruitment 2017 – 95 Technician Apprentice Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) issued Notification for the post of 95 Technician Apprentice in various disciplines in Eastern Region. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR./16-17
Name of Vacancies – Technician Apprentice
Number of Vacancies – 95 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have 3 years full time regular/sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering.
Age Limit – 18 to 24 years As on 01.12.2016
Age Relaxation –
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 7530/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selections for engagement would be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 13.02.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates IOCL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 13.02.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.