ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited – 721 Graduate Trainee Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) issued Notification for the post of 721 Graduate Trainee in Engineering and Geo-sciences disciplines through GATE-2017.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 3/2017 (R&P)
Name of Vacancies – Graduate Trainee
Number of Vacancies – 721 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduate Engineering degree in relevant/ Post Graduate degree in relevant subject with 60% marks / MCA with
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2017
Age Relaxation – OBC Candidates 3 years, SC/ST Candidates 5 years and PWD Candidates 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 75000/- (Per month)
Selection Process – Selection will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 and Interview.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 27.04.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates ONGC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 12.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 27.04.2017
- Tentative Date of Interview – 23.05.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.