Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – 109 Stenographer vacancies
High Court of Gujarat issued Notification for the post of 109 Stenographer. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – RC/1434/2017
Name of Vacancies –
- English Stenographer
- Gujarati Stenographer
Number of Vacancies –
- English Stenographer – 70 Posts
- Gujarati Stenographer – 39 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. Speed in English Short Hand 120 w.p.m or Gujarati Short Hand 90 w.p.m.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years as on 15.08.2017
Pay Scale –
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Computer Based (Online) Examination, Main Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee – Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/EBC/PH Candidates) through Cash Voucher at any SBI branches.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before 24.08.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Gujarat High Court log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 24.08.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.