BEL Recruitment 2017 – 192 Deputy Engineer vacancies
BEL issued Notifications for the post of 192 Deputy Engineer. Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Deputy Engineer
Number of Vacancies – 192 Posts (Electronics-184 Posts and Mechanical-08 Posts)
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have B.E / B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 26 years as on 01.10.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 16400- 40500/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on through Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through online mode or SBI Challan. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 25.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates BEL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date for Application – 25.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.