AIC India Recruitment 2017 – 50 Administrative Officer (Scale I) vacancies
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) issued Notification for the post of 50 Administrative Officer (Scale I) in specialized discipline of Agriculture,
Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics and Generalist. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Administrative Officer (Scale I)
Number of Vacancies – 50 Posts (SC -08, ST – 04, OBC – 13 and Un-reserved – 25)
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. OR B.Com/M.Com OR BE / B.Tech OR MCA OR LLB / LLM OR Graduate with Maths/Statistics.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01.09.2017
Pay Scale – Rs.32795-62315/-
Selection Process – The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and interview.
Application Fee – SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs.650/- for All other categories through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply online before 10.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates AIC India log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 15.09.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 10.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Payment of Fees online – 15.09.2017 to 10.10.2017
- Date of Online Examination – 18 or 19 November 2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.