GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 78 Lecturer govt. jobs vacancies
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) issued Notification for posts of 78 Lecturer, Class-II (Gujarat Ayurveda Service) in various subjects in Govt.
Ayurved Colleges. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 50-64/2017-18
Name of Vacancies – Lecturer
Number of Vacancies – 78 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Possess a Post-graduate degree in the relevant subject from any of the Universities established.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 37 years as on 01.11.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on OMR Written Test.
Application Fee – General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 01.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates GPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Gujarat
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.11.2017
- Tentative Date for P.T – 28.01.2018 to 04.02.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.