Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 – 375 Civil Police Officer
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) issued Notification for the post of 375 Civil Police Officer. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Civil Police Officer (Police Constable) (Armed Police Battalion)
Number of Vacancies – 375 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Pass in HSE examination (Plus Two) or its equivalent.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 26 years. Candidates born between 02.01.1991 and 01.01.1999
Pay Scale – Rs. 22200 – 48000/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 31.01.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Kerala PSC Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Kerala
Last Date for Application – 31.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.