Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – 450 Probationary Officer
Canara Bank issued Notification from Sportsperson for the post of 450 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I on Successful Completion of Specially Designed PGDBF Course. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – CB/RP/2/2017
Name of Vacancies – Probationary Officer
Number of Vacancies – 450 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have a Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years as on 01.04.2017
Age Relaxation – Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) candidates 3 years and Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates 5 years.
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 708/- (Rs. 118/- for SC/ST/PWBD) through online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 31.01.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Canara Bank Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 09.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 31.01.2018
- Date of Online Test (Tentative) – 04.03.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.