SSC Recruitment 2017 – Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued Notifications for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2017 for the recruitment of Stenographer.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – F.No.3/6/2017-(P&P-II)
Name of Vacancies – Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2017
Educational Qualification – Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2017
Age Relaxation – SC and ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years and PH Category 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/- OR Rs.5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination and Skill test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 15.07.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates SSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 17.06.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 15.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan – 18.07.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.